As a rapidly growing company in a dynamic sector, ECSC is always interested in hearing from individuals who are keen to develop their skills and knowledge in cyber security. We have a range of roles in our Security Operations Centre, along with other field-based opportunities.
At present, ECSC has a dedicated in-house recruitment department and, as such, we are not looking to engage the services of any third-party recruiters at this time. We will update this page should this change in the future.
ECSC is looking for an Administration Assistant with receptionist responsibilities. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all telephone calls, along with the meeting and greeting of all visitors to our Head Office.The Role
This is a varied and exciting role and, as the face of ECSC, you must be well presented and have a friendly and professional manner. While no two days are the same, your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with appropriately, directing where needed
- Meet and greet all visitors, ensuring a positive first impression of the Company
- Diary management
- Setting up meeting facilities
- Arranging catering for meetings
- Meeting room booking
- Arranging deliveries and accepting mail
- Keeping basic stock supplies
- Signing in visitors and supplying them with visitor's badges
- Event planning administration (both internal and external), including travel logistics
- Maintaining front door security
- Representing the company with a positive attitude and professional appearance at all times
The role is full time, and will be based at our head office in Bradford, West Yorkshire, within 15 minutes' walk of the train station, with accessible rail links across the region, and plenty of on-site parking. Hours will be between 9am and 6pm, Monday-Friday.The Person
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong organisation and time management abilities. You should be IT literate. As this role will involve interaction with members of the public, including clients of the Company, previous customer service experience is desirable, and an excellent telephone manner is required.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.The Company
ECSC Group plc, the UK's first 'full service' cyber security provider, has been established for 16 years, has grown every year, averaging 20% organic growth (double the industry average). We have recently floated on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange and, as such, we are growing rapidly.
Our clients include 10% of the FTSE 100. Although UK-based, we have worked in over 25 countries for a number of global clients.The Benefits
As well as a great company culture and opportunities for career progression, we offer a generous package including:
- Competitive salary of up to £16,500p.a., dependent on experience
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Exclusive employee rewards scheme
- Fresh fruit available daily in the office